Friday, January 6, 2012

what I got for Christmas 2011 . . .

fun gifts and stocking stuffers !

 random gifts - tweezers, candles, stencils and chapstick
Lots of bumble and bumble hair products and LUSH!

A Michael Kors watch / LUSH from my AMAZING boyfriend! 

A beautiful black knit infinity scarf my sister , Chelsea made me!
seen here 

Leggings in black and dark grey! tip : you can never have too many 

One part of your stocking was a trip to Little Qualicum
 Cheeseworks for a wine and cheese tasting! I picked Apple
 wine and some amazing cheese curds. 
I will do a more detailed post about this amazing holiday set from MAC. stay tuned! 

- - - - - - - - - 

I had the most wondering Christmas! I'm so thankful for my loving family, boyfriend, "in-laws" and friends! I hope you all had an amazing time over the holidays. 




what kind of gifts did you receive or give over the holidays?