Monday, February 13, 2012

review : MAC's Studio Fix Powder



- - - - - - - - - 

It's safe to say that I have been pleased with MAC once again! I first heard of / experimented with this powder thanks to my big sister . . . and I've been obsessed ever since! I knew I had to go out and get one for my self! at $35 it is quite expensive. But for a high quality product , you have to be willing to pay a higher price tag! Also,  the packaging is exactly what I was looking for , sleek and simple.


Studio fix is the only powder that has ever worked for me. I have dry/sensitive skin and it is really hard to find any product out there that does not accentuate my dry skin. Although, I do still apply a thick layer of my daily moisturizer before applying this powder. This may not be the right product for everyone but I think the way you apply it makes a huge difference.  This product comes with a sponge (hidden in the bottom compartment) , but I strongly recommend you use a powder brush or a kabuki to achieve a more air brushed look.  The coverage is medium , and works incredibly well when trying to cover under eye discolourations.


Price tag aside , I would repurchase this product because I have never found a powder that works so well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments !