Thursday, July 5, 2012

glossy box : june 2012


I picked up my extremely heavy glossy box this morning and ripped it open almost immediately! ( I did wait until I was home . . . ) and I was impressed once again! I am most excited to try out the Wella Professionals Ocean Spiritz , the Biore cleanser and the dry-touch sunscreen. This box arrived just in time for summer to finally arrive in Vancouver.  I can see myself packing my mini sunscreen and Wella Ocean Spiritzin my beach bag. The product that I was disappointed with was the Cover Girl Flipstick in Minx. The colour is HORRIBLE with my skin tone! 


  • Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 200ml for $9.99 (full size) 
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion (14ml) SPF55 88ml for $15.99
  • Wella Professionals Ocean Spiritz 150ml for $16.99 (full size)
  • Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex (7ml) 50ml for $30.99
  • Cover Girl Flipstick - Blendable lip duo in Minx  for $12.50 (full size)
  • Gillette Venus Embrace Razor 1 kit for $13.43
  • Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strip (1 sheet) 8 for $9.99



  • I will give this box a 4 / 5 
    glossy box price : $15.00 a month
    value of products this month : $61.04




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    thank you for your lovely comments !