Friday, September 14, 2012

glossy box : august 2012

Lets just say I wasn't too impressed with this box. But hey , you win some and you lose some !
 First off , I wasn't overly thrilled about receiving two lipsticks in one box (its just a bit much).  
And to add to my double lipstick trauma both my lipsticks were dented ,
 and the Kryolan for Glossybox one was actually broken (I managed to fix it though). 
 I'm really not a big fan of recieving gift cards to places I have never heard
 of ... so the Trend Trunk $5 gift card is not my cup of tea and I will 99% sure
 I will not use it. But hey ! I am excited to try the Sebastian Potion , Although 
I am not too sure how to use it ! And I have always wanted to try the brand 
"be fine" so I'm anxious to try out all the fun samples! 



  • be fine fine food skin care  ($10 for the 5 sample packages)
  • Kryolan for GLossybox lipstick in Glossy Pink (full size retails for $12)
  • Kryolan classic lipstick in  LC101 (full size retails for $16.99)
  • Sebastian Potion 9 Lite (sample retails for approx. $7)
  • Biore make-up removing towelettes  (full size retails for $3.99)
  • Elastoplast SOS blister ((aprrox. sample value $1.20)
  • Trend trunk gift card ($5-$250)


  • total value of the box : $41.18 (not including gift card) 
    glossy box price : $15 per month