Saturday, September 29, 2012

glossy box : september 2012

Glossy box has really out done themselves this month! Talk about a step up from last month's 
box  . . . lets just say I was not expecting to get a full size makeup palette !
 I am honestly in love with every single item and that makes me a very happy girl ! 
The Wella Mirror Polish makes my curly / dry hair feel very soft and manageable. 
 B. Kamins is a canadian brand , so Im excited to test them both out and support a canadian company.
 Also , a baby sized deodorant is always a must-have to throw in your purse when you're out on the town ! 
The last photo is of me all dolled up and is featuring my favourite shadows and the eyeliner from the NYX palette !



  • Wella Professional Mirror Polish Shine Spray FULL SIZE ( full size retails for $16.99 )
  • B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion 12mL ( full size retails for $41.00 )
  • B. Kamins lip balm SPF20 4mL ( full size retails for $21.00 )
  • Dove cleartone 17g ( full size retails for $3-4.99 )
  • NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection (limited edition) FULL SIZE ( full size retails for $25.00 ) 

  • total value of the box : $51.83
    glossy box price : $15 per month 


    5 comments:

    1. bella la pallette .D
      http://thegirlwholovesbows.blogspot.it/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, Nicola! I am definitely envious of this amazing little box! I want one :)

      Love,
      CP

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. PS. Which eyeliner did you use in that photo?

        Delete
      2. the eyeliner is by NYX ! it was in the palette ! but I'm sure you could find it anywhere that sells NYX ! xx

        Delete
    3. I have never tried glossy box... Maybe next month :) It sounds great!

      ReplyDelete

    thank you for your lovely comments !