Saturday, November 3, 2012

glossy box : October 2012

This month's box was celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness . . . hence , the two pink products !  Okay , now I'm going to be a 'debbie downer' . I was REALLY disappointed in this months box.  If you have not heard , Glossy Box is raising the price from $15 to a hefty $21 per month.  And that adds up my friends ( just over $250 for a year ) . Thats a lot of money , and I don't know if I can justify paying $21 for a box full of products that I might not even enjoy. Now onto the products , I would usually be very pleased to see a full size nail polish , but this one is pink and frosty and not really my style ! also I got a shimmery darker pink in my July box ! And . . . I got a full size razor in my June box ! How many razors does one girl need? Seriously ! I have three now , thats way more then enough !  I guess these 'repeats' kinda made me question this subscription service . Now, the lip duo that apparently costs a whopping $38 . . . the gloss half of it its completely sheer and very sticky, and the lipstick is not my colour . I guess I will give this company 2 or 3 months to really 'wow' me or I'm going to cancel. 
 RANT DONE . 




  • Zoya nail polish in Emme (full size) (retails for $8.00)
  • Gillette Venus and Olay Razor (full size) (retails $16.99)
  • Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner ($3.20 for 50 ml) (retails for $16) x2
  • Modelco Flipstick Lip Duo (full size) (retails for $38.75)
  • Jouviance Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Cream for Combination to Oily skin ($9.35 for 5 ml) (retails for $93.50)
  •                                                                                            


                                                                                                                                value of products this month : $76.29
                                                                                                                                                                                                   glossy box price : $21.00 per month

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    thank you for your lovely comments !