Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Empties : products I've used up !

Bumble and Bumble Prep - I love this product ! I use it to help detangle my hair after I wash it ! You can also use it as a next day style refresher ! 
This product costs $20.00 and I would repurchase it ! 

Sally Hansen Insta-strong - This is a fantastic nail hardener ! I use it as a base coat and have really seen a huge difference in my nails ! 
it costs $3-5 and I would repurchase this polish ! 

Clean&Clear Morning Burst - Morning burst in-shower facial is a great product from Clean & Clear ! The delicious citrus scent is a great wake - up call in the morning !
 I used this product 2-3 times a week as a delicate exfoliate . This product costs $5-8 and I would maybe repurchase !

Nivea Hydro care - I have always been a fan of Nivea's lip-care line and this product doesn't disappoint ! Costs $3 and defiantly would repurchase !

Dove visiblecare body wash  - I received this product in my glossy box a couple months ago and finally used it up ! It is a good body wash with a refreshing light scent
 and it lives up to the claim of softer skin.  I recommend this product especially for the winter months. This product cost $7-9 and I would maybe repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments !