- Tresemme Fresh Stat Dry Shampoo (56 g sample – full size $5.99/161 g) - I think GLOSSYBOX read my mind ! I have been meaning to pick up a dry shampoo for months !
- Tresemme Split Remedy Sachet (9 ml samples – full size $5.99/700 ml) - Always great to get shampoo samples . . . but I hate these little sachets they come in sometimes ! Nonetheless , I'm always in need of a product to mend my split ends !
- Revlon Nail Enamel in 'Powder Puff' (FULL SIZE – $5.99) - Such a cute name and a great product, but not the best colour ! 'Powder Puff' dries to a matte white, YAY ? ... Nay , unless its summer and I'm very tanned !
- GlossyBox Lashes (FULL SIZE – $12.50) - I'm pretty thrilled about adding these lashes to my collection , believe it or not , I don't own any ! I just wish my box came a couple days earlier , so I could have worn these beauties on NYE.
- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer (FULL SIZE – $22.99) - I'm always looking for a great natural moisturizer , especially one specifically for my sensitive/dry skin !
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (FULL SIZE – $22.99) - Once again , another product I've been meaning to try ! Way to go GLOSSYBOX !
- Avon GlazeWear lip gloss in 'sundance' (FULL SIZE - $7.99) - A lovely copper / rose coloured lip gloss.
This month LOU LOU teamed up with GLOSSYBOX to bring us some of their favourite products. As you saw , the box itself was silver instead of the usual pink , which was a nice change and very festive of them. There was also a little bonus this month, 50 subscribers received a necklace from the Nobia jewelery collection, but the rest of us still got a little treat with a cute pair of jeweled studs.I’d have to say this month’s box was really amazing – 5 full size products + a cute little gift ! This month's box retails for about $74 excluding the Nobia earring and sachets.
use code GLOSSY34 for 10%
off your first box !