Saturday, March 30, 2013

small lip product haul !

I recently went to the drugstore in the search of the new Nivea Lip Butters.  As you can see I was successful! Two other cult favourites made their way home with me as well. I ended up picking the lip butter in the scent 'vanilla & macadamia' , it smells amazing if you prefer the sweet candy scents. It leaves your lips feeling very moisturized and smooth.  I have been using it at night because it does create a faint white colour on your lips.  Nivea's milk & honey chap stick is one of my all time favourites, you can never go wrong with it. Also, the EOS balms are always a great choice. This was my first time seeing the pomegranate / raspberry scent here in Canada so I scoped it up without thinking twice. 

Have you tried any of these products or do you have one to recommend me ? 

1 comment:

  1. I've tried the Nivea Lip Butter vanilla and macadamia and it smells so delicious. haha! i love the way it makes my lips feel too!

    oliviadarcie.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments !